Diana, Princess of Wales
Prince Charles has never actually visited the gravesite of his former wife.
Final Resting Place:
Althorp, Northampton, NN7 4HG
Grave Location:The Oval Lake
Grave Location Description
Enter through the entrance of Althorp and park in the parking area. Follow the path behind the Althorp house heading north east to the white Memorial. Diana’s resting place is about 227 feet northeast of her Memorial on the Althorp Estate. Diana’s actual final resting place is set away from the public, on the small island in the lake called The Oval Lake.
Grave Location GPS52.283109, -1.000225
Read More About Diana, Princess of Wales:
- Wikipedia Entry
- Scott Michaels FindaDeath - Princess Diana
- The Details of Princess Diana's Death—and the Royal Family's Response
- 10 Conspiracy Theories That Still Surround Princess Diana’s Death
- 13 Things We Still Don’t Know About Princess Diana’s Death
- What happened the day Princess Diana died: A timeline
- 14 Fun Facts About Princess Diana's Wedding
- Death Driver - Who was Henri Paul?
- Everything You Need to Know About Prince Charles and Princess Diana's Relationship
- Here's Why Princess Diana Was Feuding With Elton John—and How It Ended
- 10 Of Princess Diana’s Iconic Styles That Have Come Full Circle
- How Prince William and Prince Harry Reacted to Their Mother's Death
- Diana, Princess of Wales