To give you an idea of what kind of family Paul Snider came from …
On August 14, 1980, Stratten, 20, was killed with a shotgun blast to the face in the West Los Angeles rental the two had shared. Snider’s body was found next to hers.
A coroner’s report showed that Snider died after Stratten did, and so members of his family successfully petitioned a court to grant them all the assets of both Stratten and Snider, by virtue of the fact that Snider had “inherited” Stratten’s estate upon her death.
The motion was denied.
Final Resting Place:
Pierce Brothers Westwood Village Memorial Park Cemetery
1218 Glendon Avenue
Los Angeles, California, 90024
Grave Location:Section D, L-170
Grave Location Description
Dorothy Stratten’s grave is located directly across the street from Chapel Garden Estate and 3 rows in from the street.
Grave Location GPS34.058294, -118.440928
Read More About Dorothy Stratten:
- Wikipedia Entry
- Scott Michaels Findadeath: Dorothy Stratten
- The horrific murder of a Playboy Playmate on the verge of Hollywood stardom
- Lindsey Blake visits the Dorothy Stratten death house
- The grisly murder of B.C.-born Playboy Playmate Dorothy Stratten still resonates 40 years later
- Dorothy Stratten’s murder: Playboy sex fantasy to real-life ‘horror movie’ star
- Dorothy Stratten Crime Scene: What the Coroner Found
- Dorothy Stratten’s pals recall seeing Playmate’s body after murder: ‘It looked like it was a horror movie’
- Out to Lunch with Peter Bogdanovich
- Paul Snider’s Cause of Death: 5 Fast Facts You Need to Know
- Wikipedia - Paul Snider