Don’t f**k with Carol Brady!
Florence Henderson filed law suits against two companies because of the unauthorized use of her photo. Serial Killer, Inc. had been using her face on a t-shirt with the name “Porn Queen” underneath and a gift shop in Cotati, California also used her picture in an ad. Both companies settled very quickly.
Did you know that Florence was the first woman to be a guest host of The Tonight Show Starring Johnny Carson in 1962?
She was the last The Brady Bunch (1969) original adult cast member to pass away, after Robert Reed (who portrayed husband Mike Brady) in 1992, and Ann B. Davis (who portrayed housekeeper Alice) in 2014. All six of the actor’s who portrayed the Brady kids are still alive as of Florence’s passing in 2016.
Final Resting Place:
Pierce Brothers Westwood Village Memorial Park Cemetery
1218 Glendon Avenue
Los Angeles, California, 90028
Grave Location:Gardens of Serenity
Grave Location Description
As you enter the cemetery take the second left and drive past the chapel. Park and continue walking straight ahead and on your right you will find the Gardens of Serenity. Look for the two bubble fountains and the Peggy Lee bench. Turn around from the bench and Carol Brady … er I’m mean Florence Henderson’s cremains can be found on the pillar to the left of the short staircase.
Grave Location GPS34.0580269356, -118.4406483202
Visiting The Grave:
Read More About Florence Henderson:
- Published Obituary
- Wikipedia Entry
- Scott Michaels FindaDeath.com - Florence Henderson
- The Brady Bunch cast talks 50 years of life, love and ‘Marcia! Marcia! Marcia!’
- Florence Henderson spoke of ‘The Brady Bunch,’ co-star Robert Reed’s HIV
- Ladies at lunch: An interview with Florence Henderson and friends
- Dale, Indiana Remembers Florence Henderson
- Florence Henderson home on Harbor Crossing Lane in Marina Del Rey