Fun and Not-So-Fun Facts
After they murdered their parents for their inheritance (but before he went to jail) Lyle bought the popular student hangout, Chuck’s Spring Street Cafe, for $550,000. Chuck’s remains a staple of Princeton, New Jersey.
Actress Robin Greer was a longtime friend of O.J. Simpson, and Robin hosted Nicole Brown Simpson’s baby shower, when she was pregnant with Sydney, at the Elm Drive manse in 1985.
When the first Beverly Hills crime scene investigator came upon the crime scene, he was handed an umbrella due to the volume of blood splatter on the couch, carpets, walls and ceiling (which were dripping down on the bodies).
Rarely have parents been so defiled by their children, or victims by their killers. But in the case of Kitty and Jose Menendez they were further defiled by Erik, Lyle and their attorney Leslie Abramson who painted a horribly untrue picture of Jose sexual molesting his sons while Kitty encouraged the abuse under a haze of pills and alcohol. And to date there hasn’t been a single, verifiable shred of evidence to confirm these malicious allegations.
Final Resting Place:
29 Greenview Avenue
Princeton, New Jersey, 08542
Grave Location:Menendez Family Plot
Grave Location Description
As you enter the cemetery drive past the office and take the first right. Drive a short distance and turn left and drive to the end and park. Look to the upper right corner and walk the 200 feet to the far corner of the cemetery to the final resting place of Kitty and Jose Menendez.
Grave Location GPS40.3562524944, -74.6589886096
Visiting The Grave:
Read More About Kitty Menéndez:
- Wikipedia Entry
- Scott Michaels at FindaDeath.com - Lyle and Erik Menendez
- Menendez Justice by Dominick Dunne
- I am not a stalker visits the Menendez Family Mansion
- Money and Power - The Menendez Murders
- Why The Case Of The Menendez Brothers Stunned A Nation
- Murderpedia: Joseph Lyle & Erik Galen Menendez
- Biography of Kitty Menendez
- Pennsylvania High School Friend Remembers Jose Menendez, Beverly Hills Millionaire Gunned Down By His Sons
- Lyle Menéndez 'Completely' Regrets Infamous 1989 Murder of Parents: 'I Can't Escape What Happened'