The E.N. Sperry House located in Fort Lauderdale, Florida along the riverside of New River is often called the residence of the infamous mobster known as Bugsy Seigel. Great story for the locals but there is no evidence that Bugsy Siegel ever lived in or visited Ft Lauderdale.
Bugsey Siegel was also a boyhood friend to Al Capone; when there was a warrant for Capone’s arrest on a murder charge, Siegel allowed him to hide out with an aunt.
Final Resting Place:
Hollywood Forever Cemetery
6000 Santa Monica Blvd.
Los Angeles, California, 90038
Grave Location:Beth Olam Mausoleum, Corridor M2, Grave C-1087
Grave Location Description
As you enter the cemetery make an immediate right, drive to the end and then make a left. Drive straight ahead past the Judy Garland Pavilion until you come to the end of the road facing the entrance to Beth Olam Mausoleum. Enter through those door and take a right turn at the second hallway. Walk about half-way down (42 crypts … give or take) and look to the left, third row from the bottom, for the final resting place of the notorious Bugsy Siegel.
Grave Location GPS34.08717412333, -118.3215766686
Visiting The Grave:
Read More About Bugsy Siegel:
- Wikipedia Entry
- FindaDeath - Bugsy Siegel
- I Am Not A Stalker - Bugsy Siegel death house in Beverly Hills
- Who Killed Bugsy Siegel?
- The New York Times Revisits Bugsy Siegel
- 9 Things You May Not Know About Bugsy Siegel
- How Jewish Mobster Bugsy Siegel's Las Vegas Gamble Paid Off
- Virginia Hill: From Alabama farm girl to Mafia queen
- The Mob Museum: Virginia Hill