The Nelsons’ television home was a replica of their Hollywood home. An exact replica. If Harriet saw a vase while shopping that caught her eye, she would buy two – one for their home and one for the studio set.
Final Resting Place:
Forest Lawn Memorial Park – Hollywood Hills
6300 Forest Lawn Drive
Los Angeles, California, 90068
Grave Location:Revelation, Plot 3540
Grave Location Description
As you enter the gates of the cemetery continue on Memorial Drive and turn right on Ascension Road. Weave your way around and park your car at the intersection of Ascension Road and Crystal Drive. Walk up the steep hill toward the large pine tree to the 13th row where you will Ozzie and Harriet resting together. Go up two more rows and to the left you will find their son Rick Nelson.
David Nelson is buried at Pierce Brothers in Westwood, Los Angeles, California.
Grave Location GPS34.1461718348, -118.3239666358
Visiting The Grave:
Read More About Ozzie Nelson:
- Published Obituary
- Wikipedia Entry
- I am Not a Stalker - The Nelson Home in Hollywood
- Ozzie Nelson's Final Months
- Ozzie and Harriet Seldom Received the Credit they Deserved
- October 8, 2019 MUSIC, TV Full Nelson: The Surprising Story of Ozzie and Harriet
- Harriet Without Ozzie // His Love of Ocean Lives on at Beach House
- Haunted Houses - The Nelson Home