As an infant, Peter Falk had his right eye removed due to a tumor. While playing a game of softball in high school, he handed his prosthetic eye to an umpire who had made what Falk considered a bad call, telling the umpire he thought he could use this more than he did, to the umpire’s astonishment.
Falk was an accomplished artist, and has had an exhibition of his work held at The Butler Institute of American Art.
Final Resting Place:
Pierce Brothers Westwood Village Memorial Park Cemetery
1218 Glendon Avenue
Los Angeles, California, 90024
Grave Location:Chapel Garden Estate
Grave Location Description
As you drive into the cemetery go straight and turn left at the office and park near the chapel. Peter Falk’s grave is located in the area directly next to the chapel on the right side along with Merv Griffin, Farrah Fawcett and Rodney Dangerfield.
Grave Location GPS34.057988, -118.440893
Read More About Peter Falk:
- Published Obituary
- Wikipedia Entry
- Peter Falk - Sex, CIA, and Beyond Columbo
- 16 Fascinating facts about Peter Falk and Columbo
- Peter Falk Long Time Cancer Survivor
- Peter Falk Once Owned This Malibu Estate
- Peter Falk's Beverly Hills Home
- Google Maps Peter Falk's Los Angeles Home
- Insight into Peter Falk's Marriage to Shera Danese
- Peter Falk's Grave at Pierce Brothers Westwood
- Peter Falk leaves Bulk of Estate to Wife
- Peter Falk's Law becomes a Reality in New York