Final Resting Place:
Oconee Hills Cemetery
297 Cemetery Street
Athens, Georgia, 30605
Grave Location:East Hill, Section 5
Grave Location Description
As you enter the cemetery through the main entrance head towards the well house. Turn right, then left and follow that road all the way to the back of the cemetery (East Hill). Look to your left and the only pyramid-shaped headstone marks the final resting place of Ricky Wilson (about 4 rows from the edge of the cemetery property).
Grave Location GPS33.94547010069, -83.36189731802
Visiting The Grave:
Read More About Ricky Wilson:
- Wikipedia Entry
- The B-52′s first ever gig at a Valentine’s Day party
- The B-52s’ Ricky Wilson
- B-52's Cindy Wilson reflects on the 40th anniversary of the day they 'turned things upside down'
- Interview with Cindy Wilson of The B-52’S
- The B-52’s Kate Pierson Opens Up About Losing Ricky Wilson To AIDS
- The B-52's guitarist Keith Strickland reveals how a tragic death nearly ended the group
- The B-52s – Is This Really Goodbye?
- New Again: The B-52s
- The Deadbeat Club