Lemmy Kilmister, legendary singer, songwriter and founder of Motörhead, was a roadie for The Nice in the early days and was good friends with Keith Emerson.
Later that same year Greg Lake passed away after a long battle with cancer. This leaves drummer Carl Palmer the last remaining member.
Final Resting Place:
Lancing and Sompting Cemetery
Upper Boundstone Lane
Lancing, West Sussex, BN15 0PB
Grave Location:Emerson Family Plot
Grave Location Description
As you park in the semi-circle at the entry gates on Upper Boundstone Lane, walk straight back to the very end of the cemetery and Keith Emerson is resting comfortably with his parents on the left, one row from the edge of the cemetery.
Grave Location GPS50.840651086985346, -0.3304524752857291
Read More About Keith Emerson:
- Published Obituary
- Wikipedia Entry
- 7 Interesting Facts You Probably Don’t Know About “Lucky Man” By ELP
- How Keith Emerson Changed the World of Synth
- 10 essential tracks from Keith Emerson
- The Final Emerson Moog Modular System
- “Electrifying Music”: Keith Emerson | Cornell University
- How Keith Emerson nearly lost his life through explosive stage stunt
- How ELP's Keith Emerson was trolled to death by his own fans
- Keith Emerson Remembered: ‘Love for His Fans Did Him in’
- Remembering Keith Emerson, A Prog-Rock Legend
- Memories of Keith Emerson
- The Rebirth Of Keith Emerson's Moog Modular
- Whatever Happened to Keith Emerson’s Moog?
- Keith Emerson's Keyboard Clearout